KCA’s 30th anniversary
This year is KCA’s 30th anniversary. We have many fun things planned for the school year and for our alumni. Roughly 75% of our budget comes from our tuition and fees. The other 25% needed to keep our doors open comes from our alumni, ambassadors, gifts, and fundraisers. We usually don’t carry a surplus. This year we are trying to raise an additional $30,000 as part of our 30th anniversary to carry us into the next 30 years. We have many items we would like to or need to purchase to keep us competitive with other schools and to keep our building up to date. Please continue to pray for KCA.